Tuesday, September 8, 2009

New Political Party is challenging Republicans and Democrats nationwide

I have to admit, I never heard of the Unity Party, and that’s why I’m posting it here. I wonder how many other people haven’t heard about them?

Their platform - stated below - intrigues me, so to satisfy my curiosity (and yours) here’s all the Links for more information. 

THE UNITY PARTY OF AMERICA: NOT RIGHT, NOT LEFT, BUT FORWARD!
Home Unity Party Origins Party Platform US Constitution Iraq War Memorial
Media Center For Candidates Videos! Bumper Stickers, T-Shirts, and More
Party Membership United National Committee Contribute! Search Errata
US Congress Unity Party Convention Running for Unity Email Us

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.