Sunday, March 21, 2010

A moment from ‘Great Ducks’ Through History

electric duckMy Dear Misssster Stancliff,

It is rare when I find fault with a post on your blog but I MUST protest the post regarding Thomas Alva and the light bulb! You Sir, have been the victim of erroneous information!

I have documentation that I am sending you that will show the truth of which I speak!!

(Please note: The outlet was added for theatrical affects.)

I am sorry for the anger that is bubbling up from me like a fart in a bathtub, but Sir, I am sure you will be as surprised, shocked and again surprised when you view the documentation that I am sending you.

Let us give credit where credit is due but, in most cases where the afore mentioned credit is not possible cash will always suffice.

Thank you,

Yur Phrend,

Mr. Tyrone F. Horni

Curator of the Great Ducks Through History Archives

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.