Monday, May 24, 2010

U.S. military told to get ready in Korea standoff

Image: South Korean soldiers check fences set up along the demilitarized zone


Obama orders commanders to prepare 'to deter future aggression'

In a statement, the White House said Seoul can continue to count on the full backing of the United States and said U.S. military commanders had been told to work with their South Korean counterparts "to ensure readiness and to deter future aggression."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.