Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Who Will Mitt Pick for a Dancing Partner?

imagesCARN63L3Mr. Inevitable/Flip Flop Man/ Mr. Etch-a-Sketchy, “Richie Rich” Romney, etc. al, is going to need a partner now that Santorum is out of the race to lose the Republican primary.

I’ve decided to send Mitt a couple of candidates that I  was considering for VP, before settling upon my pug Millie to get the animal lovers vote.

Both of them are better than what’s currently slithering around the conservative swamplands of the South.

speedy

1st Candidate:

That’s right, Speedy Gonzales!

He could help deliver the Hispanic vote, something that Mitt will sorely need to win the election.

imagesCA24V6V6

2nd Candidate:

There’s always Mitt’s nephew Richie Rich, who is actually 34 years-old but still wears those silly shorts, jacket and tie. He’s got more money than most Super PACs.

I just want the Romney campaign to know that I’m just being neighborly, and I wish them the best against President Obama and Me (that’s right…don’t count me out yet!) Vote Dave in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.