Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Time for me to hit the campaign trail…

Are you ready America?

I’m going to be making campaign stops from the West Coast to the East Coast. It’s time for me to mingle with other poor shmucks like myself, and to bring a message of hope to the majority of Americans who aren’t fortunate enough to be part of the ruling class – the wealthy top 2%.

I’ll be out there like Don, whatever his name was, tilting at the corporate windmills. Telling the truth about lobbyists. Exposing the lies of the elite who continue to rule until we vote them out. Look for me. I may be coming to your city soon.

Meanwhile I’ll party like a politician while spreading the word, “Vote For Dave in 2012!

Look for my triumphant return on Wednesday June 22nd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.