Monday, August 1, 2011

No more Mr. Nice guy for Jon Huntsman

Jon Huntsman

That’s it for Jon. He got a new campaign manager and is out to show that he too can be an ideologue if he wants. Single digit polls have reportedly stirred Mr. Nice Guy to to take on the Darth Vadar persona.

So, as Huntsman struggles against better-known opponents, he is both subtly and directly criticizing GOP front-runner Mitt Romney as well as the Democrat who named him U.S. ambassador to China just a few years ago, President Barack Obama.

got_no_strings

It’s not easy for Huntsman. By all reports he’s a nice guy. There’s a lot I like about him, but this new personality change tactic may backfire on him. I think Americans are looking for a sincere, nice guy with guts, and the ability to lead.

He’s demonstrated that not all  Utah politicians are puppets of special interests.

If things don’t work out well for him I’m extending an invitation to run with me as my Vice-President! I like him. So what if he’s a Republican? He can become an Independent very easily.

I’m just saying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.