Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I think it’s time to plan my acceptance speech

2011-07-06 13.49.44

My fellow Americans!

Have you seen the headlines lately?

Huntsman ends campaign decrying 'toxic' politics

The name-calling has ramped up. Release the rabid politicians, the game is afoot.

Rivals press Romney to release tax returns
More Mitt Romney Related News

1. The Five Most Shocking Things About Mitt Romney’s Tax Plan.

2. Romney’s Only Concern About Poor People Is That They’ll Vote.

3. Romney’s New Ad Lies About President Obama.

4. Romney’s Word Was Not His Bond.

      Here’s a recent dance card from South Carolina:

         (It’s important to know whose still dancing in this party)

Mitt Romney 29%
Newt Gingrich 25%
Ron Paul 20%
Rick Perry 9%
Rick Santorum 7%
Jon Huntsman 1%

what-corporate-america-wants

It changes weekly. That’s because not one of these guys can dance for long.

So imagine when a spry old guy like me steps up and shows those clowns how to do the “Twist?”

It’ll probably make a couple more worthwhile candidates drop out of the marathon.

No really. This is just too damn easy. My opponents are all corporate stooges and everyone knows it. 

I never realized what a legitimate contender I would be. I already have other plans for this November, but my friends are telling me to cancel them.

I guess it’s time to start planning my acceptance speech.

Soon to be, President Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.