Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Obama and Mutt better change tactics–poll says voters tired of their negative campaigns

Take notice gentleman!

I’ve counted on you two acting like barracudas on the campaign trail, and you haven’t disappointed me:

After weeks of furious attacks on the campaign trail, as well as millions of dollars in hard-hitting television ads, the increasingly negative tone of the election has taken a toll on President Barack Obama and Republican Mitt Romney, according to the new NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll.” (Read story here)

Now, if you’ll just keep the barbs flying I should start climbing the presidential polls soon. With my winning smile and total lack of political experience, I would make a refreshing change for president…don’t you think?

Vote Dave in November!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.