Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Big News! I have a name for my party!

Capturekk

I’m so excited. After careful thought, endless nights of wrestling with acronyms, and taking suggestions from my family, and legions of friends and strangers, I’ve arrived at my political party name. Without further ado … it’s the…

           PUG PARTY (Political Upheaval Guy)!!!!

Pretty cool huh? I’ve appointed Millie (seen above) as Chief Advisor and Spokesdog for PUG. She’ll be answering reporters questions about the party and will issue press releases on our progress.

Footnote: I talked with Jenny at the Humboldt County Registrars office today and found out they don’t have Statement of Candidacy forms for the 2012 Presidential Election yet.

For good reason however. Secretary of State Debra Bowen’s office hasn’t released the 2012 Presidential Election calendar yet. No need to send forms out to the various counties until all the dates are locked in.

That’s okay. I’m just trying to get a jump on things.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.