Thursday, July 19, 2012

I’ll volunteer to referee a real fight between Obama and Romney

imagesCA9BMYO0I was just thinking that if I could get Obama and Romney to put on a pair of boxing gloves, it would give voters something to judge them by beside the stale rhetoric both sides are using right now.

They’re both talk a big game, but I think it’s time for some action. If they’d agree to fight a few 3-Rounders through the swing states, it would set up great debates in October.

As the Independent in this race, it’ll be my duty as a referee to keep them from throwing low blows, kicking, pinching, biting, and eye-gouging throughout the fight.

Are you… ready… to… rumble… Barry and Mutt!??

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment on anything you see and read here. This is an open forum.
Please keep it clean.